Ayurdhama – School of Ayurveda is a leading institution of India, who provides advanced theory and practical programs for foreign nationals and Indian nationals in Ayurvedic Cosmetology. At Ayurdhama, students will be provided with all the necessary facilities required for practicing and to understand the concept of Ayurvedic Cosmetology and Skin Care.
Ayurvedic Cosmetology and Skin Care
This study and training program gives an insight to the Ayurvedic concept of beauty and skin care. It covers all the relevant topics such as Ayurvedic care for skin, hair, mouth, face and preparation of different cosmetic products like Soap, Ointment, Medicated oil for head massage, Face massage, Body massage.
- The examination will consist of two parts :
- Theory: will be a one hour written papers.
- Practical: Individual practical skills will be tested.
Terms and Conditions
- Certificates will not be issued until completion of all studies, exams and any payments due.
- Photography and video during class is strictly prohibited.
- Students are provided with new edition of our text book “Ayurdhama Handbook of Ayurvedic Cosmetology” and other free study materials.
Code of Ethics
- Treating all people in the group with respect.
- Modesty and humbleness to be followed at all times during practice.
Details of Ayurvedic Cosmetology and Skin Care
- Length of Course : 07 days
- Medium of Instruction : English
- Schedule of the Course : 1 st and 15th of every month
- Total Number of Seats : 10 Seats.
- Timing of Classes :
- Yoga Session : The day starts with free yoga lessons by 7.30 am to 8.30 am, then students go for the breakfast
- Session I: 10.00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Lunch Break: 12:00 to 1.30 pm
- Session II: 1.30 pm to 3.00 pm
₹34,000 (Check Conversion Rate)
(Including Food, Accommodation and Free Study Material)
Syllabus of Ayurvedic Cosmetology and Skin Care Programme:
|1. Introduction of ayurveda||18. Hibiscus hair mask|
|2. Concept of beauty in ayurveda||19. Ayurvedic shampoo|
|3. Kumkumadi taila||20. Ayurvedic tooth powder preparation|
|4. Kumkumadi lepa||21. Ayurvedic mouthwash|
|5. Varnya lepa||22. Abhyanga|
|6. Dashanga lepa||23. Shirodhara (medicated oil, medicated milk)|
|7. Aloevera jel||24. Churna pinda sweda|
|8. Ayurvedic soap||25. Udvarthana|
|9. Ayurvedic body powder||26. Shashtikashali pinda sweda|
|10. Anjana||27. Annalepa|
|11. Kajal||28. Ayurvedic facial (herbal, fruit)|
|12. Elaneer kuzhambu||29. Face massage|
|13. Under eye oil||30. Nasya and dhumapana|
|14. Under eye circle pack||31. Tarpana|
|15. Hair oil||32. Head massage|
|16. Japa pushpadi hair oil||33. Foot massage|
|17. Ayurveda hair packs|
Facilities Provided with the Accommodation:
- Spacious and air conditioned rooms with attached bathroom.
- 24 hour free Wi-Fi facility
- 24 hr Hot-Cold Water
- Television with all international channels
- International power sockets
- Full-length wardrobe
- Tea Kettle
- Hair dryer
- Self cooking facility
- Pick up and drop to the Airport (on Request)
- Laundry (on Request)
- Round the clock medical attention
- Herbal water or mineral water.
Reservation Payment Details:
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advice students to reserve their seat well in advance.
- To secure reservation in the program, 50% of the total course fees should be paid in advance.
- The advance fee deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- Student can also make full payment in advance for reserve the seat.
- No Refund: No refund as cash back, but you can reschedule your reserved program with our consent.
- Transferability: In case if you are unable to join the above course, any of your friend or your referral person can attend the same program.
- Validity: Reservation is valid up to 2 years from the date of confirmation of reservation/payment