Ayurdhama vitiligo oil is one of the best Ayurvedic oil for vitiligo treatment. It is a highly effective blend to enhance the melanin production and fade white patches. It helps in re-pigmentation of White patches and also controls the spread of the vitiligo.
Ingredients of Ayurdhama Vitiligo Oil:
- Bakuchi (Psoralea Corylifolia): Bakuchi is the most commonly used ayurvedic medicine for reducing the Vitiligo. It slowly and gradually decreases the appearance of the white patches and rejuvenates the skin.
- Raktachandana (Pterocarpus Santalinus)- helps remove pigmentation.
- Haridra (Curcuma longa)- naturally brightens the skin and helps reduce sun damage
- Manjistha (Rubia Cordifolia): This herb possesses several strong properties that are beneficial in the management of various diseases including Vitiligo. It helps to restore the normal skin color and prevents the progress of the change in the skin colour.
- Neem (Azadirachta Indica): Neem has various antioxidant properties that help to reduce the symptoms of vitiligo by destroying the free radicals in the body. It can also protect melanocytes against the damage caused due to the free radicals and prevent Vitiligo from worsening.
- Guduchi(Tinospora Cordifilia): Guduchi is the best treatment for not merely Vitiligo but also for many small and big health issues. You can find it readily nearby your homes and rural areas. It prevents the destructions of the melanocytes by the immune cells which help to minimize the symptoms of Vilitigo.
- Khadira (Acacia Catechu): Khadira is one of the best drug very effective in vitiligo treatment.
- Nalpamara-Nyagrodha (Ficus benghalensis), Udumbara (Ficus racemosa), Ashwatha (Ficus religiosa), Plaksha (Ficus lacor)- helps reduce sun spots and pigmentation
- Triphala- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia belerica), Amalaki (Emblica officinalis)- promotes skin healing.. It removes the free radicals that cause damage to the melanocytes.
- Saffron- Saffron is very beneficial in the skin is region in antioxidants and helps in regaining the natural required for skin.
- Tailam- Soothes skin and promotes a cooling sensations
Benefits of Ayurdhama Vitiligo Oil:
- Decreases the spread of the white patch on the skin to other areas of the body.
- Starts synthesis of melanin which was previously stopped.
- Improves the flow of blood and enhance the activity to produce melanin.
Mechanism of Action:
- With use of Ayurdhama vitiligo oil the white patch area starts pigmenting as the herbs in it re-initiates the halted work of pigmentation beneath the skin resulting into coverage of a white patch.
- As a healing pattern the large patches shows brown coloured spots formation over the white spot area.
- Smaller spots squeeze from sides towards coverage. Within time they disappear with continuous use of specialized Ayurdhama vitiligo oil.
- The Ayurdhama vitiligo oil also helps in control and management of spreading of the leucoderma spots.
How To Use Ayurdhama Vitiligo Oil ?
- Post cleaning your face and body, pour some oil on your palm.
- Gently massage on your affected area in a circular motion until fully absorbed.
- Gently massage on your body in brisk upward and downward strokes until fully absorbed.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes.
Is sun exposure essential ?
For ensuring early re-pigmentation mild exposure of sun is recommended.
Are there any diet restriction one needs to follow?
Avoid excessive sour, salt and spicy food, allergens like brinjal and sea food which sometimes might interfere with the drug action.
- FREE SHIPPING : All Locations Within India.
- EXTRA CHARGES: All International Regions attract an additional Shipping and Packaging Charges. These charges are variable based on the locations. You can check them during check out.