Ayurdhama – School of Ayurveda is a leading institution of India, who provides advanced practical programs for foreigners and Indian nationals in Marma massage. At Ayurdhama, students will be provided with all the necessary facilities required for practicing an effective marma massage and will receive more than adequate practical exposure.
The vital and energy points of the body are known as marma. Ayurveda says, there are 107 marma points in the whole human body. Marma, the word is taken from Sanskrit. The meaning of marma is hidden or secret.
Marma massage therapy is a very ancient healing system of Indian; it follows the tradition over thousands of years. The traditional marma massage therapy of Ayurveda is now globally acclaimed and hundreds of Indian and foreign students are coming every year to experience and learn the unique marma massage therapy.
Important points covered in the marma massage course:
- Introduction to the 107 marma points.
- The ayurvedic system of marma therapy and the basic principles of ayurveda.
- Classification of marma according to anatomical factors, region, symptoms when injured and its size.
- Historical background of marma and marma therapy.
- Anatomical positions and importance of these 107 marma points.
- Balancing the tri-dosha through manipulation of the marma points.
- Different methods of marma stimulation.
- Marma Massage – done with the client in different positions.
- Common massage oils used in marma therapy and its doshic indication.
- Common herbal paste used in marma massage.
- Aroma therapy in stimulation of marma.
- Determine appropriate massage therapies for common health concerns.
- Ayurvedic treatments which can be adopted in marma therapy.
- Rejuvenation and Stress relaxation through marma massage.
- How to use marma points to relax and strengthen the body.
- Special techniques of marma massage in kids.
- Length of course: 7 days
- Medium of instruction: English
- Examination: The examination will consist of two parts :
- Theory: will be a one hour written papers.
- Practical: Individual practical skills will be tested.
- Following successful completion, our students have progressed to go on and:
- Offer traditional marma Massage.
- Develop your own clinics as well as treat and consult a wider range of clients.
- Terms and conditions
- Certificates will not be issued until completion of all studies, exams and any payments due.
- Photography and video during class is strictly prohibited.
- Students are provided with new edition of our marma text book “Ayurdhama Handbook of marma massage” and other free study materials
- Code of Ethics
- Treating all people in the group with respect.
- Modesty and humbleness to be followed at all times during practice.
- Schedule of the Course: 1 st of every month
- Total number of seats: 06 seats.
- Timing of Classes:
- Yoga Session : The day starts with free yoga lessons by 7.30 am to 8.30 am, then students go for the breakfast
- Session I: 10.00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Lunch Break: 12:00 to 2 pm
- Session II: 2 pm to 3.30 pm
Course fee: ₹46,000 (Check Conversion Rate)
(Including Food and Accommodation)
FREE STUDY MATERIAL
Facilities Provided with the Accommodation:
- Spacious and air conditioned rooms with attached bathroom.
- 24 hour free Wi-Fi facility
- 24 hr Hot-Cold Water
- Television with all international channels
- International power sockets
- Full-length wardrobe
- Tea Kettle
- Hair dryer
- Self cooking facility
- Pick up and drop to the Airport (on Request)
- Laundry (on Request)
- Round the clock medical attention
- Herbal water or mineral water.
Reservation Payment Details:
We are committed to keep up the quality of our training programs and we take only limited number of students each month. So we advice students to reserve their seat well in advance.
- To secure reservation in the program, 50% of the total course fees should be paid in advance.
- The advance fee deposit will be deducted from the total course fee and the balance must be paid on the first day of the training program.
- Student can also make full payment in advance for reserve the seat.
- No Refund: No refund as cash back, but you can reschedule your reserved program with our consent.
- Transferability: In case if you are unable to join the above course, any of your friend or your referral person can attend the same program.
- Validity: Reservation is valid up to 2 years from the date of confirmation of reservation/payment