Slimming or Weight Reduction Package – 7 days / 14 days / 21 days / 28 days
- 7 days treatment package – Rs.35,700/-
- 14 days treatment package – Rs.71,400/-
- 21 days treatment package – Rs.1,07,700/-
- 28 days treatment package – Rs.1,42,800/-
The Ayurvedic weight reduction programme encompasses herbal powder massage and treatment with various medicinal herbal oils and massage with herbal powders. This programme also includes medicated steam baths and the oral intake of herbal juices and infusions. The goal is to achieve long-term weight loss by changing the metabolism. A special Ayurvedic diet plan is recommended during treatment.
Includes combination of any two or three of the following therapies which last for about two-three hours every day depending upon the body condition of the guest:
- Udwarthanam (Medicated herbal powder massages)
- Abhyanga (Herbal Massage)
- Dhanyamla Dhara
- Medicated steam bath
- Herbal juices and teas
- Special Ayurvedic diet
- Yoga exercises
- Helps to remove excess fat accumulated in the body
- Enhances proper digestion
- Improves metabolic activities of the body
- Rejuvenates body, mind and soul
- Tones up the skin
- Replenishes the reservoir of mental vitality and health
- Strengthens all systems of body so as to achieve sound health and longevity
- Prevention of disease, and for promoting good health
- Initial Consultation with Ayurveda Doctor and daily follow up consultation
- All Ayurvedic Meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Supper) & herbal drinks
- Advice on Diet & Lifestyle Management
- Ayurveda Therapies – Customized for each client.
- Yoga (once a day – Yogasanas, Breathing, Meditation and Relaxation)
We are committed to keep up the quality of our treatment package programs and we take only limited number of guests each month. So we advice you to reserve your treatment packages minimum one month in advance.
- The 50% charges of the treatment package should be paid in advance to reserve the treatment package.
- The advance deposit will be deducted from the total treatment package and the balance must be paid on the first day of the treatment program.